Select products→ Add to cart→ Sign in→ Delivery address→ Select shipping methods→ Select payment→ Done
You can make your payments using variety of methods including: Pay online or iBanking transfer.
You will get instant confirmation after you submit your payment.
1. Pay Online:
You can pay by credit cards (VISA/MasterCard) or with PayPal through our online payment system.
2. iBanking Transfer via ATM:
You can pay with debit cards issued by any banks and transfer your payment via your nearest ATM. We currently provide these accounts for iBanking transfer: DBS Bank and OCBC Bank. An inter-bank transaction fee may be charged if your card issuer is not listed above.
Account name: Greenbay Sports Pte. Ltd.
Account name: Greenbay Sports Pte. Ltd.
* Please transfer your payment within 48 hours after the order is made, if not your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Shipping
You can choose pickup in-store or home delivery (for Singapore) and international shipping for other countries. Home delivery method takes around 1-2 working days; international shipping would take around 4-8 working days depends on countries.
1. Pickup in-store:
Address: 63 Ubi Ave, #07-03D (Room D), Singapore 408937.
2. Shipping charges:
- Singapore standard delivery: S$1.85 (or FREE for orders above S$75)
- Malaysia & Brunei shipping: S$8.00 (or FREE for orders above S$100)
- Countries in Asia shipping: S$10.00 (or FREE or orders above S$100)
* Customs and import charges: Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are imposed by the destination country and we are not able to control or estimate any applicable fees or charges. Any applicable charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
Return & Refunds
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) can be returned up to 7 days from the date of purchase, subject to all other terms and conditions in this policy.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Gift cards, personalised products, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
Select the "refunds request" at the order query page, then you may proceed to the refund procedures.
* If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good nature obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?
If the product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, negligence, obvious abuse or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
1. How can I register as a member?
- To register, kindly go to our home page and click "Sign In" at the upper-right side.
- You'll be asked to enter your email to create an account.
- Fill in your personal information, then click "Register" if you're done.
- You can manage all of your personal information and orders if you're registered.
2. How can I edit my personal information?
- Click "Sign In" at the home page, then enter your email address and password to sign in your account.
- Then you can manage all of your personal information as well as your addresses, alerts, orders and credit slips.
3. What if I forgot my password?
- Click "Forgot your password?" at the Sign In page.
- You'll be asked to enter the email address you used to register. We will then send you a new password.
* We will not share your personal information without your consent.
Terms & Conditions Use
- We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us for any reason. For example, we may reject your order if we know or suspect that you intend to resell some or all of the products specified in your order as a part of a commercial business. You may only place orders via this website for private and domestic purposes.
- We expressly prohibit purchases for resale and/or reselling any Fit39 product as part of any business (including any online business) unless agreed in writing by Fit39.